This is a favorite of mine to get when I’m out at a restaurant as a starter and this version tastes just like that! You basically just mix together all the ingredients and stick it in the oven for 25 minutes and voilà! This is great served with some pita chips but I think I’ll try some thinly sliced toasted baguette next time! The dip was completely demolished in my house and will definitely be made again soon!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced (or 1/2 tsp of pre-minced garlic if you have some)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I used artichoke quarters since there were no hearts in the store and it worked fine!)
- 3/4 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, both cheeses, garlic, basil, garlic salt, pepper and salt on medium with an electric mixer (or until combined if doing by hand).
- Stir in the artichoke, spinach and mozzarella.
- Transfer mix to baking dish and cook for about 25 minutes, or when the dip starts to bubble.
- Enjoy alongside something to transfer the dip to your mouth!
This is honestly giving me so much Quarantine inspiration!